Pregnancy After Miscarriage
Don't worry if you're not ready yet, it's okay! And if you feel so defeated that you aren't sure if this is even a possibility, that is understandable too. We're supportive of the couples/families that wish to continue the journey when they're ready. Below is compiled information to assist you with continuing on your journey to create another life. We wish you the very best and if there is anything you want contributed to this list, let us know!
- MISCARRIAGE ASSOCIATION (UK) - "Thinking about another pregnancy"
- CAROL CIRULLI LANHAM - "Pregnancy After a Loss"
- FRANCHESCA COX - "Celebrating Pregnancy Again"
- ANN DOUGLAS - "Trying Again"
- AMERICAN PREGNANCY ASSOCIATION - "After A Miscarriage: Getting Pregnant Again"
- PARENTS.COM - "Pregnancy After Miscarriage" by Adrienne Lieberman
- BABYCENTER.COM - "Staying positive when you're pregnant again after a loss"